Experience a re-awakening of your mind, body, and soul in just four weeks when you start looking at how you eat and how you experience faith as a path to freedom. Become the best version of yourself on a guided 28 day journey.
Mama, if you are ready to: ● Stop feeling guilty every time you eat! ● End the “mommy martyrdom” of putting yourself last! ● Release the toxins in your body that are making you tired and sick! ● Discover the triggers that cause self-sabotaging behavior! ● Experience endless energy! ● Enjoy thriving health and feel GOOD every day! I've got the solution for you....
Living with exhaustion and carrying around extra weight is difficult enough, but when you combine it with “mom life," which can be isolating, overwhelming and stressful, it's no wonder you feel held back from participating in the activities you enjoy and spending quality time with the people you love. You consider it a "good day" if you can get up off the couch during what little downtime you have, put on "real" pants, and leave the house.
And, I’ve got to be really honest with you… our bodies were made to feel good and we were created for a purpose much greater than ‘couch potato’! There is a life with MORE HAPPINESS, FULFILLMENT, AND FREEDOM than you could ever imagine! This is your moment to seize it all! The Nourished Mama not only addresses struggles with extra weight, but also the emotional baggge we carry that impacts our lives. Yet we don't know where to turn. You know making lifestyle changes are the solution, but trying to do it alone feels impossible.
You're here because you struggle with extra weight and the emotional baggage is negatively impacting your life, but you don't know what to do amidst the sea of information out there…
● Feeling Exhausted makes it almost impossible to do much beyond taking care of your kids and making sure their needs are met. ● Instead of waking up ready to take on the day with a grateful heart, you meet the morning with dread as you peel yourself off the mattress. ● Guilt about your weight means mealtimes are less about nourishment and bonding with your family and more about anxiety and pressure. I know living with low energy is holding you back from the life you desire. Imagine if you could reduce your stress and sadness and end the fatigue for good. Imagine living life... ● Feeling revitalized and energetic! ● Where you wake up eager to start your day! ● Eating satisfying meals instead of mindless eating! ● Gain back the motivation and passion you once had to take care of yourself and be your best self! ● Feeling relaxed instead of overwhelmed and unsupported! Most of all, imagine having the tools you need to make this a lifestyle change, not a quick fix!
I’m Melissa, a Certified Life and Holistic Health Coach specializing in helping moms reclaim their lives from the fatigue, excess weight, and feelings of frustration and stress that are so common today! I blend life and health coaching specifically to help women lose weight, experience thriving health, and discover faith in themselves and their lives!
I know you're struggling because I've been right where you are! When my children were small, I was completely overwhelmed in my life. I wanted to be an amazing, do-it-all parent, but didn't have the tools or strategies in place to raise my children in a way I was called to, which led me to feel stuck, frustrated, and doubting myself.
In the meantime, I felt so busy going about the daily grind, I didn’t have anything to show for it in my life. Everything felt empty. Including me. I ate mindlessly yet associated food with guilt and failure, which is crazy because food is how we nourish and fuel our bodies!
So many women feel lost in their lives as mothers because we don’t have the support we need to thrive! Because we feel lost, so many of us live as martyrs to mommyhood - we put ourselves last, we overeat or undereat, overexercise or underexercise, try to be perfect or get stuck on the couch…
However, after my own long struggle, I figured it out. And, I got certified as a Life and Holistic Health Coach through the Health Coach Institute. Now, I’m committed to helping other mamas learn how to thrive physically and emotionally by redefining their relationship with food.
When you eliminate the food that steals your energy and replace it with delicious food that fuels your body and helps you bounce back without coffee or caffeinated drinks, you’ll be a super, healthy and energized mom in no time!
This program is different from anything you've tried before! For four weeks, you will experience:
● A complete mindset shift on how you think about food, how to select food that nourishes and heals your body while leaving you satisfied and satiated.
● A boost of energy and discovering how to build momentum through positive activity like working out or taking a pleasant walk!
● Clarity in what you want your life to look like and how to create a path to make that happen!
● Improved confidence in how you feel and look!
● Faith in yourself and your life as you discover how you can change for the better!
● Less stress as you find focus and clarity in your life!
● More time to dedicate to activities you love as you learn to eliminate things that don’t bring you joy or serve you!
The 4-week program includes:
● Weekly trainings that come with in-depth resource guides and action plans to help you apply what you learn throughout the course!
● Recipe Book which features several chef-tested, delicious recipes that follow the resource guides. With breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and even snacks included, you’ll never feel hungry or dissatisfied!
● Grocery Guide so you can shop confidently and quickly, without relying on convenience and processed foods!
● Pantry Guide that gives you expert advice on how to stock your pantry with essentials, keep it organized, and make meal planning a snap! ● Private Facebook Group so you can find support with moms who know exactly what you’re going through and are on a dedicated journey with you! There will be a live "question and answer" in the group each week as well. ● A 1 on 1 call with me You've got the Facebook group as well, but I wanted to include a complimentary 1-hour call to ensure you have all the support you need to make this transition.
Mama, here's how it works!
Week One: Igniting Your Energy
Depending on what you’re eating, food can give you energy or take it away. You’ll learn which foods and activities support and which foods and activities siphon your energy.
Week Two: Honoring Yourself
This week we’ll focus on the emotional side of eating and how to listen to your hunger and fullness, and understand your cues.
Week Three: GOODBYE TO SELF SABOTAGE
How often do you say no to those sugar cravings? How often do you give in? We’ll use this week to replace self-sabotage with self-support!
Week Four: SECRETS TO OPTIMAL BEING & RELAXATION
So much of your hunger and lack of mobility can be blamed on high-stress levels. Stress increases your cortisol levels, which in turn increases belly fat. Learn how to control your mood and connect the fuel of food and faith with your mind, body, and soul.
You may be thinking, how is the Nourished Mama different?
Well for one ~ I’ll be here to help you every step of the way! Health and life coaches don’t come with the books we buy on the shelves, but in this program you get me –– the author! I’m giving you the exact steps that helped me and continue to help my clients go from zapped, overwhelmed, and ready to quit to energized, down a size, and ready for fun-filled events with their kids!
What Other Mamas Say About Working With Me...
“The opportunity to have Melissa come along side me and encourage me in my health goals was such an amazing experience! I was looking forward to the accountability & support a health coach could bring but Melissa exceeded my expectations. Every week she cheered me on in what I did well and kept encouraging me in other areas I still wanted to improve. She helped me to reframe my mindset & break away from fears. Melissa is such a great cheerleader for becoming your best self and I was able to achieve goals that didn’t feel attainable at the beginning. Thank you, Melissa!!” ~ Grace C.
“Working with Melissa has been so helpful to finding my path to health and wholeness. She is kind and compassionate and allows space for my health journey to be personal and guided by what will bring the most health to me. She is not formulaic, but rather holistic, taking the time to listen to my story and help guide me to a life that will nourish not only my physical body but my spirit and soul. She is a wealth of knowledge that is evidence based and full of truth. Anyone that works with her will have amazing support in learning about their path to a well lived life. She is amazing!” ~ Miracle B.